In front of some 500 smartly clad attendees, some leading property investors and developers celebrated their success throughout the year at the Property Investors Awards ceremony on Saturday 30 November at the Royal National Hotel in Russell Square.
A total of twelve deserving winners were announced across a range of different categories, representing all levels of the property investment world from first-time individual developers to multi-million pound firms.
The winners are as follows:
- Build-to-Rent Development of the Year: Stephen Mckechnie - Kelvin Properties
- Finance Broker of the Year: David Tonks - Advocate Finance
- HMO Property Deal of the Year: Ruth Hobbs - Urban Sister
- HMO Property Investor of the Year: Luke Spikes - Higgihaus LTD
- New Property Investor of the Year: Oliver Stock - Property Developing Limited